Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,758 zł (€1,346) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (22 minutes ago)