Cost of living comparison between Corralillo, Cuba and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.925 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,622 zł (668 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (37 minutes ago)