Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.770 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,234 zł ($2,715) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)