Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41334 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 176% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,900 zł (Bs 16,693) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (25 minutes ago)