Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.205 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 114% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,829 zł (€2,338) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)