Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,190 zł (€1,892) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)