Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,225 zł (€1,449) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)