Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.317 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,224 zł (€1,442) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (32 minutes ago)