Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,461 zł (€1,737) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)