Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.254 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,811 zł (€1,836) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)