Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,237 zł (€1,199) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)