Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,440 zł (€1,490) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)