Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15060 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,326 zł (ARS $15,448) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)