Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00561 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,537 zł (CH$1,166,215) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)