Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00621 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,368 zł (CH$703,785) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)