Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00562 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,438 zł (CH$1,322,525) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)