Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 140% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,018 zł (kr15,806) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)