Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 137% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,437 zł (kr18,129) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)