Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,667 zł (R$ 6,774) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (35 minutes ago)