Cost of living comparison between Contagem, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.256 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,478 zł (R$ 4,362) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)