Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,682 zł (R$ 7,077) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)