Cost of living comparison between Constantine, Algeria and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03569 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,052 zł (57,485 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)