Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02982 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,824 zł (128,219 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)