Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.910 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,399 zł (7,033 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)