Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.933 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,995 zł (5,355 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)