Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,858 zł (5,365 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)