Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.921 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,155 zł (5,596 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)