Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.962 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,683 zł (2,789 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)