Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 PLN / GNF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,473 zł (20,170,896 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)