Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 PLN / GNF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,364 zł (22,796,049 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)