Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00041 PLN / GNF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,287 zł (22,448,936 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)