Cost of living in Compiegne, France vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 119% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,479 zł (€2,906) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)