Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 124% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,887 zł (€2,762) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)