Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26146 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,689 zł (ARS $14,109) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (42 minutes ago)