Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15635 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,460 zł (L 28,522) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (42 minutes ago)