Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15930 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,805 zł (L 23,887) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)