Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.731 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,567 zł ($3,100) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)