Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02691 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,439 zł (90,627 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)