Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02196 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,727 zł (215,230 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)