Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02445 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,218 zł (90,722 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)