Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.202 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,731 zł (€1,602) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (37 minutes ago)