Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.235 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,961 zł (€1,407) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)