Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,600 zł (€1,581) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (41 minutes ago)