Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05902 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,056 zł (₨51,784) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)