Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05297 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,513 zł (₨85,199) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)