Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49463 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,147 zł ($b8,385) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)