Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,329 zł ($b9,653) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)