Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.543 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,319 zł ($b11,634) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Polokwane costs R 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)