Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,392 zł (2,463 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (35 minutes ago)