Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,312 zł (2,465 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (41 minutes ago)