Cost of living comparison between Cleveland, Ohio, United States and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.925 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,325 zł ($1,357) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)