Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.905 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,607 zł ($1,692) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)