Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,286 zł (€1,933) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (18 minutes ago)