Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19645 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,885 zł (Mex$ 29,957) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)