Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20197 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,361 zł (Mex$ 21,593) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)