Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35980 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,481 zł (Bs 23,572) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)