Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37453 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,021 zł (Bs 24,087) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)