Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 PLN / PYG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,325 zł (8,338,369 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)