Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 PLN / PYG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,356 zł (8,624,782 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (34 minutes ago)