Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 PLN / PYG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,674 zł (3,784,251 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)