Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 PLN / PYG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,547 zł (8,507,212 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (42 minutes ago)