Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,485 zł (Bs 53,750,799) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (30 minutes ago)