Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01249 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,613 zł (289,237 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)