Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,537 zł (Bs 18,849,178) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (34 minutes ago)