Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37581 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,151 zł (Bs 24,350) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (44 minutes ago)