Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37252 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,508 zł (Bs 20,154) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £10,750 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (42 minutes ago)