Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,286 zł (€1,925) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)