Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,224 zł (Rp 7,294,088) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (34 minutes ago)