Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,300 zł (Rp 17,584,650) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (35 minutes ago)