Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,346 zł (Rp 10,842,076) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)