Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,589 zł (₩1,029,740) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)