Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00360 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,918 zł (₩811,586) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)