Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00339 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,248 zł (₩1,254,325) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)