Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.944 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 148% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,200 zł (NZ$2,106) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (43 minutes ago)