Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.491 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 105% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,862 zł (NZ$3,960) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)