Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.476 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 105% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,209 zł (NZ$3,720) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)