Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.929 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 145% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,189 zł (NZ$3,138) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)