Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,806 zł (10,822元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)