Cost of living comparison between Chongqing, China and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,337 zł (元5,706) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)