Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,222 zł (元11,453) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)