Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16792 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,851 zł (40,797 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)