Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16607 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,499 zł (33,111 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)