Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05296 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,471 zł (Taka 65,535) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (about 2 hours ago)