Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05078 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,668 zł (Taka 52,546) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)