Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06211 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,688 zł (руб 91,569) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (41 minutes ago)