Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20508 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,908 zł (14,178 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)