Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35935 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,466 zł (12,429 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)