Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35957 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,071 zł (22,445 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)