Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31562 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,021 zł (28,583 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)