Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34925 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,827 zł (25,274 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)