Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.128 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,927 zł (S/. 5,255) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $710 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novi Sad costs 60,390 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,006 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)