Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.192 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,239 zł (S/. 2,717) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)