Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,903 zł (S/. 5,295) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)