Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,553 zł (S/. 4,059) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (37 minutes ago)