Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20747 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,810 zł (Mex$ 13,543) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)