Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,503 zł (元5,915) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)