Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03422 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 184% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,792 zł (¥432,289) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)