Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03238 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 170% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,581 zł (¥450,245) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)