Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03390 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 183% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,715 zł (¥375,120) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)