Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10836 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,232 zł (48,283 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)