Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11645 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,294 zł (28,284 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)