Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11844 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,154 zł (51,953 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)