Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10867 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,020 zł (46,199 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (29 minutes ago)