Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13402 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,485 zł (33,468₴) in Chernivtsi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (44 minutes ago)