Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13239 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,783 zł (28,575₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)